Mobility Print can be used on any PC. This is most useful for PCs that are not managed and require access to the print queues. To setup Mobility print :
1) Login to the Papercut User Portal with your Brandeis credentials. This website is only available on campus.
2) Select “How to setup Mobility Print for your Mac or mobile device.
3) Select Windows from the Client section of the page :
4) Instructions will be displayed.
5) Download the file and run the setup.
6) Run the program from the downloaded files directory.
7) Click on Yes.
8) Select English. Then OK.
9) Accept the agreement, then click on Next.
10) The installation will then start :
11) When completed, you will see the following list. Select Brandeis Ricoh BW [papercut]. Then Next.
12) Now enter your Unet ID and Password. Do not include the @brandeis.edu, then click on Next :
13) You will then get a message that the Mobility Print has completed :
14) You should now see the print options from your applications and be able to print to the Ricoh Devices.