|title||Notice: Automatic License Renewal|
ITS has remotely deployed a license update. Please restart your computer and check to see if you still have an expiration notice before proceeding.
Beginning in October 2018, individuals who have Adobe Creative Cloud Products (e.g. Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) associated with the Brandeis site license installed on their computers received a notification that the Adobe license would expire on November 30, 2018. This page contains instructions on how to re-license the Adobe products. Unless directed by ITS staff, do not "sign in" to the Adobe products, as this will un-license the products installed on your computer.
If you see a notice like the one below when trying to use Adobe products on your University-owned computer, these instructions are for you.
- Close any open Adobe applications.
- Go to https://brandeis.box.com/s/l2ul8umtsyhp39l5kcpcja354chhnuwh in a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
- Hover over the folder labeled "PC"
- Travel to the right of the folder where there are three horizontal dots.
- Click the horizontal dots and select the "download" option.
- Find the downloaded "PC" folder on your computer. On the "PC" folder on your computer right click on the downloaded file and select "Extract All."
- Choose where to extract the file to. Make sure to pick somewhere you'll be able to find easily.
- Click "Extract" to extract the files.
- Open up the folder that was extracted
- Double click on AdobeSerialization to run the executable
- If prompted, click "Yes" to allow Creative Cloud Packager to make changes to your device. This installs the script to change the license expiration date.
- You will not see a pop-up or any prompts. The script will run in the background. Wait 2 minutes, and then restart your computer to complete the process.
If you have any trouble, please contact the Technology Help Desk.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "kb-how-to-article" and type = "page" and space = "LTS"|