- Close any open Adobe applications.
- Go to https://brandeis.box.com/s/l2ul8umtsyhp39l5kcpcja354chhnuwh in a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
- Hover over the folder labeled "PC"
- Travel to the right of the folder where there are three horizontal dots.
- Click the horizontal dots and select the "download" option.
- Find the downloaded "PC" folder on your computer. On the "PC" folder on your computer right click on the downloaded file and select "Extract All."
- Choose where to extract the file to. Make sure to pick somewhere you'll be able to find easily.
- Click "Extract" to extract the files.
- Open up the folder that was extracted
- Double click on AdobeSerialization to run the executable
- If prompted, click "Yes" to allow Creative Cloud Packager to make changes to your device. This installs the script to change the license expiration date.
- You will not see a pop-up or any prompts. The script will run in the background. Wait 2 minutes, and then restart your computer to complete the process.