- Close any open Adobe applications.
- Go to https://brandeis.box.com/s/l2ul8umtsyhp39l5kcpcja354chhnuwh in a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
- Select the "Mac" folder.
- Select "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg.zip".
- Select "Download".
- After the file is downloaded, locate "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg.zip" (most likely in your downloads folder).
- Double-click "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg.zip" to unzip the file.
- Double-click the file labeled "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg"
- If your computer states it can not open the file because it is from an unidentified developer, follow the steps below from A to h. If not continue to step 9.
- Go to system preferences
- Select "Security & Privacy"
- Select "General"
- There will be a small lock on the bottom left-hand side of the system preferences window, click it
- You will be prompted to enter your local account credentials(the password you use to get into your mac)
- After your password is entered the lock icon will be unlocked.
- Under the section "Allow apps downloaded from" you will see the name of the file you are trying to open and to the right a button that says "open anyway". Select "Open Anyway"
- open the file labeled "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg"
- A small pop up will appear that will say " This package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed", Select "continue"
- After the small pop up window has cleared select "continue" in the bottom righter corner.
- The program will ask you where you will like to install the program, the default option is fine. Select "continue"
- Select "Install"
- Enter your local password(the password for your computer)
- After the program is done running make sure that all open adobe Adobe products are closed and reopen one. Your adobe Adobe products should be fully licensed now.
If you have any trouble, please contact the Technology Help Desk.
|Content by Label|