This page contains the directions to fix the Adobe license issue.
|Table of Contents|
- Go to https://brandeis.box.com/s/l2ul8umtsyhp39l5kcpcja354chhnuwh in a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
- Select the "Mac" folder.
- Select "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg.zip".
- Select "Download".
- After the file is downloaded, locate the file "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg.zip" (most likely in your downloads folder).
- Double-click the file "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg.zip" to unzip the file.
- Double-click the file labeled "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg"
- If your computer states it can not open the file because it is from an unidentified developer, follow the steps below from A to h. If not continue to step 9.
- Go to system preferences
- Select "Security & Privacy"
- Select "General"
- There will be a small lock on the bottom left-hand side of the system preferences window, click it
- You will be prompted to enter your local account credentials(the password you use to get into your mac)
- After your password is entered the lock icon will be unlocked.
- Under the section "Allow apps downloaded from" you will see the name of the file you are trying to open and to the right a button that says "open anyway". Select "Open Anyway"
- open the file labeled "AdobeCC_licFix_FY19_v2_Install.pkg"
- A small pop up will appear that will say " This package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed", Select "continue"
- After the small pop up window has cleared select "continue" once again in the bottom righter corner.
- The program will ask you where you will like to install the program, the default option is fine. Select "continue"
- Select "Install"
- Enter your local password(the password for your computer)
- After the program t is finished you should be all set.
- is done running make sure that all open adobe products are clossed and reopen. Your adobe products should be fully licensed now.
Adobe License Fix for PC