- Go to identity.brandeis.edu and click 'Manage your account' under the 'Existing Users' section.
- Once on the 'Your Brandeis Account" page, select "Enroll/Manage your Duo Security two-factor authentication devices."
- Click Start setup to begin enrolling your device.
- Choose the type of your authentication device.
- In this case, you may wish to enroll a desk phone, a new cell phone, or a U2F device.
- We'll show the steps here to add a landline, but the process for a cell phone is the same as above. If you have other devices you aren't sure how to register, please contact the Technology Help Desk.
- Enter the phone number which you'd like it to call.
- Once you've approved this, you'll be able to select this number to call to authenticate.