Instructors can add readings, instruction documents, and other files to their LATTE courses by "Adding a Resource."
- Click on the "Turn editing on" button on the upper right hand corner or the link under Course Utilities in the Administration block.
- Click the "Add an activity or resource" link in the week/topic area of your course outline where you want to add the resource.
- From the menu that appears, scroll down and select "File" if you wish to upload a single file or "Folder" for more files.
- Enter a name for the file and either drag the files from your computer's file menu into the box with the arrow (Skip step 6) or click on the box.
- From the box that appears, click the "Choose file" button. Select the files from your computer, and click the blue "Upload this file" button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Save and return to course".