The Technology Help Desk provides computer and technical assistance to Brandeis faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
Call the Help Desk
|Visit Us In Person||Goldfarb Library on campus|
|View our Hours||Help Desk hours|
Learn about our services:
- Technology Help Desk Services
- Computer Repair
- What to expect when going to the Help Desk
- Help Desk Service Level Expectations
Help Desk staff:
The Help Desk is staffed by a mix of staff and current students who collaborate closely with the regular staff in the IT Service Center who manage related areas including the Hardware Repair Shop, the Computer Refresh Program, and Computer Labs.
Join the Help Desk:
Each spring, the Help Desk hires student staff for the following Fall semester. However, the Help Desk accepts applications all year long, so if you send one in now, we'll be sure to consider you next time we're hiring. (Look for Help Desk Consultant, LTS.)
Help Desk Consultants provide in-person and telephone support to all undergraduates, faculty, staff, and graduate students, and troubleshoot supported network, operating systems, applications, and University systems.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Clear communication skills and positive language skills
- Ability to take initiative and to work effectively in a team environment
- Interest in technology and a desire to learn new systems and processes