Your profile contains email information and your Brandeis ID number. You will find your Brandeis email account is already listed in LATTE. LATTE will use students' Brandeis email accounts when you contact them using LATTE's Quickmail.
Your E-mail Address in Your LATTE Profile
LATTE will use your Brandeis email to send updates to forums that you choose to be subscribed in. If you attempt to change your email account in your profile to a non-Brandeis email, LATTE will replace that email automatically with your Brandeis email within 24 hours.
Editing Your Profile:
- Log into LATTE .
- To view your Profile, click on your name on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the "My Profile" link.
- You will then be directed to your Public Profile page. On the left, click "Edit Profile" under the Administration block.
- There are several settings that are accessible from your profile that will help make your use of LATTE more productive.
Under the General section, you may change your name (first and last), email, city/town, country, and timezone.
Under Preferences, you may select your preferred email format, forum auto-subscribe, email digest type, and forum tracking.
- Email Format: You can choose to have emails sent from LATTE in plain text format or in HTML format. HTML format will include images, but will be slightly larger in size.
- Forum Auto-subscribe: If you select yes for this, it will mean that when you post a message to a forum, you will be subscribed to that forum and receive email copies of all messages for that forum. You may unsubscribe from forums if you wish as well.
- Email Digest Type: You may choose to receive all emails from LATTE in one daily message. There is also the option to receive either the complete message or just the Subjects from forums you subscribe to.
- Forum Tracking: This is a useful option to enable. If it is enabled in your LATTE courses, it will highlight unread forum messages so you can easily see what is new.