Entering Edit Mode
To add content to your LATTE course, you'll first need to turn on the Edit Mode. Click the "Turn editing on" button near the top right of the screen. Clicking on this button gives you the ability to add resources (readings and course materials, etc.), activities (assignments and forums, etc), and blocks (Quickmail, Messages, etc).
- This activity, resource, or topic is currently visible to students.
- This activity, resource, or topic is currently not visible to students.
- Rename this activity or resource.
- Move activity or resource to the left. (This icon will not appear if the activity or resource has never been indented to the right.)
- Move activity of resource to the right (indent).
- Duplicate resource or activity.
- Allows you to move the activity, resource, or block up or down on the page.
- This deletes the activity or resource from the course page.
- Specifies that the assignment is using groups. Click to change group type for the course (No Groups, Separate Groups, or Visible Groups).
- Allows you to assign roles to people in the course for a specific activity or resource.
- Marks this topic as the current topic. When the light bulb is off ( ), the topic is not marked.
Please watch this video
for more information on the editing icons that appear on LATTE and this video
for information on editing topic area.