Option 1: News and Announcements Forum
- All students are subscribed by email to this forum by default.
- Post to this forum for subscribed students to receive the announcement in their Brandeis email.
Option 2: Quickmail
Select all or a number of students or course participants to receive email.
Quickmail does not keep a record of replies. All replies will go to the registered instructor’s Brandeis email outside of LATTE.
The instructor must add the Quickmail block to his/her LATTE course. Learn more about adding blocks.
How to use Quickmail:
- Click on the Compose New Email link under the Quickmail block.
- From the Potential Recipients list on the bottom right corner, select the course participants with whom you wish to communicate. Then click the Add button on the left of the list. You can also type in emails in the Additional Emails space below.
Scroll down and you should see an area to attach files to your email, a subject line box, and a description box.
To include attachments in your email, press the buttons on the upper-left corner of the attachment area, or drag and drop files into the attachment area.
- Type in a subject line and compose your message. Your email will not send without a subject line.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Send Email”.
For a demonstration on how to use the Quickmail block, please click here.
If you have further questions, please contact LATTE Help at firstname.lastname@example.org, x6LTTE (x65883) or 781-736-5883.